Iffy-Jiffy Prawn Curry
The name says it all: Cocofly's Iffy-jiffy Prawn Curry is a no-nonsense, ready-in-a-jiffy curry that is perfect for a last minute dinner party or a spur of the moment meal for a lazy night in.
Serves: 2 | Time: 20 mins | Difficulty: Easy
- Two tablespoons curry powder.
- Two tablespoons of Cocofly Edible Oil.
- One onion, finely chopped.
- One tablespoon ginger-garlic paste.
- One can of Cocofly Coconut Milk.
- 250 grams medium-sized prawns, de-veined and shelled.
- One tablespoon tomato puree.
- A small bunch of coriander leaves and stalks, chopped.
- Salt to taste.
In a large pan, heat some Edible Oil & fry the onions till translucent.
Add the ginger-garlic paste, stir.
Add the prawns and cook on low with the lid on for a few minutes.
Add the Coconut Milk, the tomato puree, stir.
Cover and cook till prawns are done thoroughly.
Garnish with coriander.
Serve warm with rice or flaky parathas.
Image Courtesy: myfoodstory.com