Coconut Rice Pudding
This innovative Rice Pudding recipe will impress your dinner guests, or make for a delicious and nutritious end to any meal.
Serves: 3 | Time: 20 mins | Difficulty: Easy.
- One large stick of butter.
- One cup white rice.
- One can of Cocofly Coconut Milk.
- A pinch of grated nutmeg.
- One teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Chopped fruits/nuts of your choice.
- Demerara/Brown sugar for sweetness (optional).
On a low flame, heat the butter in a pan till it melts.
Add the rice, stirring gently. Let it cook for a few minutes.
Now add the Coconut Milk, vanilla extract and nutmeg. Stir.
Cook through until the rice has absorbed the coconut milk and now looks gooey.
Take off the heat. Let it cool for a while.
Add your chopped fruits & nuts and serve.
Image Courtesy: nadialim.com